– how does it affect your life?
-if you wake up in the morning and cannot eat anything until the midday because your stomach feels shrunken or painful,
-if you don’t know what you crave for during the day, and find yourself eating all sorts of different things without being able to ever fulfill the hunger (finding out what you really need to eat),
– if you have been through many diets and your eating habits are now mainly steered by your mind and magazines or books, and not by the real needs of your body,
-if you stammer!!! (this was my case)
-if you find it difficult to effortlessly BREATHE THROUGH your belly as if there was a concrete ring around your chest,
-if you react to any stressful situation by having stomach pains,
-if you have cold hands and feet…
– If your horse nips at you or bites at your stomach,
– if your horse paces and is irregular in his gates although being perfectly healthy and fit for the work he does,
– if your horse clenches his jaw and it’s impossible for you to find softness you look for in the contact..
…the answer is a TENSED STOMACH!
And today you can learn how to release it!
During today’s BodyMarc Session we will teach you the most practical exercises to release tension from your stomach so you can enjoy the smooth, warm and pleasant sensation coming from your stomach that warms up your whole body and makes you, and your horse smile!