OneHorseLife PANIC & ANXIETY ATTACKS:
Theory, Practice, Solutions & Future for horses suffering from stress, anxiety, and panic disorders.
This is an on-demand course, prepared especially for owners and trainers of horses with panic and anxiety attacks, who wish to gain a deep insight into the real nature of tension driven responses, anxiety attacks, and panic attacks in horses.
You are going to learn how to reprogram your horse’s Central Nervous System and reboot its ability to process internal tensions, and external triggers, and stimuli in a way that doesn’t lead to building up and storing tensions.
A RARE OPPORTUNITY: FOLLOW REAL-LIFE TRAINING DEVELOPMENT of a GRAND PRIX Jumping mare with Panic Attacks under Anna’s guidance.
For the next weeks, Anna will be training a beautiful sports mare who reached GRAND PRIX level in jumping and won 7yo National Title under Olympic level rider but got sidetracked due to Panic Attacks she unexpectedly developed along the way making it virtually impossible to be safely ridden and handled by her owner and rider. [We are talking here about serious Panic Attacks, like throwing herself on the ground with the rider and running into several parked cars during her latest Panic Attack she underwent weeks before coming to Anna].
Healing, recovery and training process of this horse, including Real-Life footage from everyday training, will be included in this PANIC & ANXIETY ATTACKS PLAYBOOK.
It’s a rare opportunity to see how the development of the high-class horse with Panic Attacks evolves from week to week under the guidance of an experienced trainer.
COURSE RELEASE DATE: 04/04/2020
OneHorseLife PANIC & ANXIETY ATTACKS PLAYBOOK will take you through the 11 most dangerous Panic & Anxiety Attacks in Horses:
- Separation Anxiety & Panic Attacks caused by leaving known space or group,
- Hypersensitivity to loud and sharp sounds,
- Hypersensitivity to fast movement in the environment,
- Hypersensitivity to emotions of other horses (having a panic attack when seeing an anxious or mistreated horse),
- Panic Attacks caused by Elevated Heart Rate,
- Vet-Check related Anxiety and Panic Attacks,
- Freezing and Internalising Fear,
- Panic Attacks triggered by Places, Memories, Equipment, Particular Exercises (Contexts),
- Panic Attacks during Competitions,
- Panic Attacks caused by the rise of training demands,
- Panic Attacks during shoeing and trimming.
YOU WILL ALSO LEARN:
- What are Panic Attacks and what is the real cause of them,
- What are Anxiety Attacks and what causes them,
- How to train your horse to minimize the risk of developing Panic and Anxiety Attacks in the future,
- How to plan training sessions for horses with Anxiety Attacks,
- How to plan training sessions for horses with Panic Attacks,
- Trainers Attitude: How to become a trainer your anxious horse needs.
It’s very important to be able to distinguish Panic Attacks from Pain and Aggressive Communication and to be able to tell the difference between Panic Attacks from Anxiety Attacks and Spookiness, therefore OneHorseLife PANIC & ANXIETY ATTACKS PLAYBOOK will equip you with the following skills:
- How to distinguish Anxiety Attacks from Panic Attacks,
- How to distinguish Panic & Anxiety Attacks from Pain Communication,
- How to distinguish Panic Attacks from Aggressive Communication,
- How to tell the difference between Panic Attack, Anxiety Attack, and Shyness,
- What to do after your horse has had a Panic or Anxiety Attack,
Panic & Anxiety Attacks happen to all kinds of horses: young and old, in sports training and in hobby training, trained positively, classically, naturally or in any other way. If you have met only a few horses with panic attacks so far it’s very easy and tempting to start blaming trainers, training methods, living conditions or the past of the horse.
But Panic Attacks are simply an EFFECT OF THE DYSFUNCTION OF THE NORMAL FUNCTIONS OF THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM and can happen to any horse, at any age, and with any past, exposed to any training and living in any environment.
OneHorseLife PANIC & ANXIETY ATTACKS Course will show you that it’s not as important to try to prevent situations or conditions which can cause Panic and Anxiety Attacks, as much as it’s important to TEACH THE HORSE HOW TO MAINTAIN BALANCE OF THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM. You will also learn how thanks to that your horse’s health and wellbeing will profit every single day, and not only under the direct exposure to stress and tensions.
PRACTICE + REAL-LIFE EXAMPLES
This Course will be focused on showing you my ways of guiding horses with Anxiety and Panic Attacks to be able to maintain the balance of the Central Nervous System:
- I will show you my techniques for balancing dysfunctions of the Central Nervous System of the Horse, which is responsible for Panic Attacks, and I will explain to you how and why they work,
- Real-life footage of cases of horses with panic attacks from the past + the on-going training of a very talented Grand Prix Jumping mare who came to me in training due to the Panic and Anxiety Attacks
SOLUTIONS + FUTURE:
You are going to learn how to reprogram your horse’s Central Nervous System so that it re-learns how to process tensions, triggers, and stimuli (information from the environment and from the body) in a way that doesn’t lead to building up and storing tensions.
YOU CAN HEAL YOUR HORSE FROM PANIC & ANXIETY ATTACKS. And I am not talking about desensitizing your horse to certain triggers, teaching him to cover his fear with replacement behaviors, causing learned helplessness, or avoiding situations that triggered uncontrolled fear reactions in your horse.
OneHorseLife PANIC & ANXIETY ATTACKS is focused on HEALING CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM OF YOUR HORSE BY RESTORING ITS PROPER AND NATURAL FUNCTIONS which from time to time and for certain horses become disturbed.
What I offer you is a TOTALLY GUILT-FREE TOOL, which puts the blame for the current situation neither on YOU nor on the HORSE. OneHorseLife PANIC & ANXIETY ATTACKS WORKBOOK addresses the core of the problems: TENSIONS, and “re-trains” the horse’s Central Nervous System to release them, just as it should.
We invite you to treat OneHorseLife PANIC & ANXIETY ATTACKS as an additional TOOL in your Training TOOLBOX: It will expand your awareness and put Panic and Anxiety Attacks in horses in a totally new and unique light.
Many horses suffer from Panic Attacks because their owners make decisions and take actions based on fear of what they see today and to what it may lead tomorrow. In this Course we are going to crack this pattern, and show you all the possibilities that were hidden under its shell.
There is still HOPE and the FUTURE for you and your horse.
Anna Marciniak, the founder of OneHorseLife.com is a world-renown horse trainer with a dressage background, which took a classical curve under the guidance and supervision of Mr. Fritz Stahlecker, trainer of Olympic horses and an advocate of riding horses in Lightness, with whom she trained in Germany with his own stallion, and with two of her personal horses. In her search for lightness, beauty, flexibility, connection, and ease of the horse’s behavior, attitude, and gaits Anna — together with her husband Pawel Marciniak — focused on the impact of physical tensions on the body, movement, emotions, and behaviors of the horse.
During over 10-year research and practice, Anna took a bold turn and focused on releasing Residual Tensions, which were until then over-looked and not-addressed at all by the other horse trainers, past and present. From there on Anna and Pawel developed their own unique ways of teaching Conscious Muscle Relaxation to horses (Optimal Performance Program) and People (BodyMarc) — leading thousands of humans and horses worldwide to improvements in their athletic performance, health, and to behavioral changes, and total horse-personalities turnabouts.
In her everyday practice, Anna deals both online and in-person with horses with poor performance issues, shyness, fear and anxiety attacks, anger and panic attacks. All these horses come with different backgrounds and pasts and come from different living conditions and continents. Thanks to that, Anna managed to develop a UNIQUE way of approaching working with tensed horses: Anna focuses on the way in which the horse’s Central Nervous System is processing tensions. The horse learns how to switch from feeling, reading, storing and following his tensions TO feeling, reading and releasing his tensions.
With this PANIC AND ANXIETY ATTACKS PLAYBOOK, Anna’s wish is to share with you her incredibly rich experience and totally unique and innovative techniques of dealing with Panic and Anxiety Attacks in horses, that has proved itself to be a working solution for every single horse she worked with and for until that day. Anna says that the reason behind the technique’s success is its simplicity and orientation towards UNDERSTANDING HOW HORSES BODY PERCEIVES THE TENSIONS and not focusing on the behavior outbursts and how they are perceived by the humans.
Anna describes herself as someone fully oriented onto MAKING THINGS HAPPEN in a way that adds most to her and the horses’ being. Her students emphasize the uniqueness, innovation, and reliability of her training techniques, and the level of personal support and engagement Anna offers to all her students and horses she guides via the Internet and at home.
Anna in her own words:
“I am especially interested in making things happen. A LOT. But not in any way. I want to do them in the most optimal way, the way that adds to my and my horse’s being. For me, the path that leads to that is focused on releasing physical and psychological tensions from horses and humans.
I do dressage, liberty, long reins… but most importantly thanks to horses I REALLY AM, and then I translate it into actions.
This makes my life and the life of my horses filled with a purpose that sets its roots beyond who we are and what we do. I am very excited to be able to share my unique way of training horses suffering from Panic and Anxiety Attacks with you, but most importantly to share my understanding of the language of tensions and relaxation that is ruling what horses are, do, think and feel.
See you in the Class!”
OneHorseLife PANIC & ANXIETY ATTACKS Course:
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO ALL COURSE MATERIALS,
- POSSIBILITY TO ASK QUESTIONS,
- UNIQUE CHANCE TO SEE ANNA AT WORK WITH THE GRAND PRIX JUMPING MARE WITH PANIC ATTACKS IN THE BUSY ENVIRONMENT OF A TRAINING YARD (80+ horses at the site),
- PANIC & ANXIETY ATTACKS EXPLAINED FROM THE CONSCIOUS MUSCLE RELAXATION PERSPECTIVE AND ANNA’S WORK WITH HORSES WITH PANIC ATTACKS,
- PANIC & ANXIETY ATTACKS VERSUS PAIN RESPONSES: THE DIFFERENCES, THE DIFFERENTIATION PROCESS STRIPPED DOWN AND CASES,
- REAL-LIFE FOOTAGE FROM TRAINING SESSIONS,
- AND REAL-LIFE BASED PROVEN PRACTICE,
- A COMPLETE PLAYBOOK FOR A SERIOUS HORSE OWNER AND TRAINER.