NEXT LEVEL COURSE: Setting Boundaries
Our Next Level Course: Setting Boundaries is an EXCEPTIONAL chance for you to go through the whole process of Setting Boundaries, from A to Z, with direct help and guidance from Anna Marciniak, founder of OneHorseLife.com. No matter if you are struggling with a bitting issue, pushiness, clumsiness, lack of focus, spookiness or if your horse is acting as if you were never there, you will find a solution for this problem in this course with Anna’s help.
“Anna has an exceptional feel and an in-depth understanding of humans and horses. It’s pure magic to observe how boundaries set in the way presented by Anna instantly bring order, calm and support creating a deep understanding and bond between a horse and human, and opens them up to be together in the ways that were not possible before.”
NEXT LEVEL COURSE: Setting Boundaries will provide:
- Clear and step-by-step instruction of what to do in order to feel SAFE & CALM with your Horse,
- How not to become aggressive when the horse is acting out, yet be able to bring order and calm,
- How to solve the issue of boundaries in such a way that the problem is not coming back in the future,
- ABC of setting boundaries in an effective, safe, clear, straight-forward, emotion-free way.
- Tools to build up trust and grow together with your horse through the process.
You will receive:
- 4 WEEKS of guidance from Anna and Pawel Marciniak,
- 4 MODULES with visual, and written materials,
- Video tutorials made in an easy-to-follow way,
- Step-By-Step Exercises to practice with your horse,
- Relaxation-based techniques for YOU to release tension memory-nets from your body and allow you to approach old situations with a “new” body and mind,
- Lifetime Access to all materials.
- EXTRA MATERIALS: BodyMarc Module: UNDERSTANDING & RELEASING FEAR.
WE HAVE ONLY 30 SEATS AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE.
Starting date: 14th NOVEMBER 2020
Duration: 4 WEEKS
Anna in the eyes of her students:
“Anna teaches you a lot in a clear and humble way, she will also stay by your side to help you throughout the journey you are on. She is always open to questions and will leave you feeling respected and seen. She is sincere, passionate and funny.”
“Anna is an internationally known, successful horse trainer. She’s been training horses for more than ten years professionally, and I believe that she has figured out the right and the wrong ways of setting boundaries. Anna is very skilled in listening to what horses are telling her, and how to respond to that. She is not letting her emotions rule the decision-making process when setting boundaries is on the table and has always the health and welfare of the horse in mind. That is why I think she is the right person to teach us about setting the boundaries.”